Our Current COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Dear Friends & Clients of Eye Candy,
As COVID-19 continues to affect our daily lives, Team Eye Candy wanted to take a moment to remind you that we take everyone's safety very seriously. Since reopening in May, the team at Eye Candy has remained vigilant in disinfection of frames and sanitation practices. Styling, fitting, and adjusting eyewear requires us to be in close contact with you. To ensure your safety and ours, all of the previously implemented protocols following CDC recommendations still apply:
- Utilizing appropriate personal protective equipment, including masks.
- Working with minimum staff.
- Limiting the number of clients in our boutiques.
- Maintaining 6 feet of distance from others to the best of our ability.
- Sanitizing frames and limiting their handling.
- Frequently disinfecting counters and surfaces throughout our business days.
- Washing hands and using hand sanitizer frequently, especially before and after client contact. Hand sanitizer is available for use at each station!
We are available to work by appointment outside of the above hours at either store for your convenience! Call us or email email@example.com to set up a time in advance so we can arrange to accommodate you.
We thank you for your continued patience, understanding, and support!
Paula, Melissa, Andrea, Robin, Cindy & Brandon